Production and Assembly Associates in South Jacksonville
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Manufacturing company in South Jacksonville is seeking an experienced assembler to join their team!
- Operate small power tools
- Read and understand a tape measure; add and subtract fractions and measurements.
- Meet daily and weekly production goals set by management team.
- Must be able to read and interpret measurements on a tape measure.
- Experience working with upholstery or furniture a plus.
- Must have great attention to detail in a fast paced production environment.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
SHIFT: Monday - Friday; 8:00AM - 4:30PM (Must have flexibility for some OT as needed)
PAY: $10.75/hr with $0.25 increases at 30 and 60 days
LOCATION: South Jacksonville (295/Phillips Hwy)
- Generous employee referral and attendance bonuses!
- Competitive benefits, 401K Matching and Profit Sharing bonuses once permanent!
- Time off incentive program!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.