Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214
Axiom Staffing Group is currently hiring for a quality candidate who will be responsible for operation of bindery equipment to complete jobs produced for digital book center in the Blue Ridge Summit area. Please call 717-643-1086 to learn more about our openings.
- Operate trimmers and sheet fed imaging equipment
- Run perfect biding and attached peripheral devices
- Maintain a clean work environment and participate in housekeeping
- Knowledge of shipping procedures
- Help maintain inventory levels
- Participate in feedback program
- Flex assist any area
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Understands digital printing and networking
This position requires you to frequently stand, walk, lift, handle, carry, push, pull and stoop. Occasionally, you may be asked to kneel, crouch and reach. Rarely, but on occasion, you may need to sit, climb, balance or crawl.
A high school diploma or GED and at least one (1) year related experience.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.