Jacksonville, FL 32256
The Production Supervisor is responsible for maintaining unity among all teams working within the workroom environment and streamlining the daily processes. Giving clear and concise instruction to those team members to ensure orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Shift: Monday-Friday from 7:15 - 4:00
Location: South Jacksonville
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain schedule of work for a minimum of work day plus five days forward
- Maintain staff to budget and/or needed capacity to process all value added orders in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager to schedule and pick plan to maintain work flow in the workroom
- Manage daily priorities set by sales and ownership
- Set, measure, and enforce time studies and performance standards for each workroom task
- Provide documented feedback to workforce to encourage growth and training development
- Maintain target production numbers
- Work with sales suppose as needed to develop and apply customer labels to orders
- Update purchasing asap on inbound quality concerns
- Maintain quality records for productions and note exceptions requiring further investigation
- Review production results, update, and publish reports in a timely manner to maximize employee development and rewards systems
- Take leadership role for all assigned projects
- Extra duties/assignments as given by manager.
High School diploma required, 2 yr. and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
5 or more year’s production experience desired.
2 or more year's of management experience required
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.