3rd Shift - Production / Manufacturing / QC / Assembly
Suwanee, GA 30024
Production / Manufacturing / QC and Assembly Associates Needed!
3rd Shift Available - 11p to 7:30 a.m.
Must be able to work 7 days a week / lots of OT!!
A plastic manufacturing company, located in Suwanee, has several openings for a Production / Manufacturing/ Assembly / QC Associate to add to their team.
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Complete packaging tasks such as box assembly, packing, and taping
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
- Light kitting and light assembly duties as needed
- Pull items from inventory and stage them for production.
- Receive, inspect, count, and enter data for incoming goods for quality
- Minimum of 1 year experience with kitting, production, manufacturing, QC
- Previous manufacturing experience
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume to: Lawrenceville@axiomstaffing.com.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.