Kearneysville, WV 25430
Axiom Staffing Group is currently looking for a experienced Procurement Representative I for our client located in Kearneysville, WV!!!
The Procurement Representative I will be responsible for liaising with the CRM (Customer Relations Management) Manager to facilitate completion of daily work assignments, this includes RFQ and Quotation preparation, communication with suppliers and customers and performing follow-ups an acquisitions for potential contracts.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the procurement process of military spares to meet the customer's Needs, while ensuring compliance with regulatory and solicitation requirements.
- Responsible for the review and research of follow-ups and potential procurement opportunities within the system.
- Will work to ensure fair and reasonable pricing and prompt deliveries from responsible suppliers.
- Requires independent business judgment for routine issues.
- Assignments are determined by the CRM Manager.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of DLA DFAR (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations) is a plus
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook]
- Ability to develop and implement timelines for team members to reach goals
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Proficient mathematical skills, including the ability to analyze, interpret and process bids
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Minimum of 45 WPM with good accuracy
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call our office for more information (304) 267-8350!!!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.