Member Account Representative
Jacksonville, FL 32256
We have multiple customer account representative openings on the Southside of Jacksonville. Our clients are seeking career oriented individuals to join their growing teams!
Legal Account Representative-$13.00/hour
- Control 50-70 incoming calls per day in reference to the member’s legal matter
- Effectively communicate with attorneys via email and also telephone communication in reference to the member’s legal needs
- Successfully enroll all new members using the company database.
- Completed daily fulfillment which includes the member’s policy, and also membership cards.
- Maintain a filing system of all assigned citation received by the member.
- Schedule appointments, verify insurance, perform follow up calls as needed.
Customer Service Representative/Dispatch-$12.50
- Be an additional contact for clients and build positive relationships with clients, including periodic client visits throughout the year.
- Field inbound calls and accurately perform data entry functions while providing excellent service.
- Quote clients accurately on courier, box truck, and freight shipments.
- Check delivery tickets of yourself and CSR’s to ensure accurate details including pricing, type of service, COD amounts, PO #’s, pieces, weight, and additional accessorial charges.
- Ensure tickets and pricing are accurately entered and meet the requirements of the specific client contracts.
- Participate in the development of standard operation procedures (SOP’s), training materials for the CSR positions, our client files including the rate book.
- Work closely with the Supervisor & Manager of Customer Services to determine the best strategies to improve processes and efficiency. Help develop ways to streamline daily, weekly, and monthly processes to ensure we are managing time efficiently as well as keeping the customers perception in mind.
- Work with dispatch to learn the dispatching functions and help where needed to improve processes.
- Perform overnight, weekend, and holiday duties as needed.
Part time Indexer- $12/hour
- experience with BOL, POD, and processing carrier invoices preferred
- Previous experience with direct customer or call center preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
- Experience with multi-line phones and Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual a plus!
Shift: Monday-Friday; 1st and 2nd shift available
Tempory to Permanent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.