Member Account Representative
Jacksonville, FL 32256
A leading Legal Insurance provider in South Jacksonville is seeking professional and career oriented individuals to join their growing team!
- Control 50-70 incoming calls per day in reference to the member’s legal matter
- Effectively communicate with attorneys via email and also telephone communication in reference to the member’s legal needs
- Successfully enroll all new members using the company database.
- Completed daily fulfillment which includes the member’s policy, and also membership cards.
- Maintain a filing system of all assigned citation received by the member.
- Schedule appointments, verify insurance, perform follow up calls as needed.
- Previous experience with direct customer or call center preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
- Experience with multi-line phones and Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual a plus!
Shift: Monday-Friday; 1st and 2nd shift available
Pay: $13/hour; $14 if Bilingual
Temporary to Permanent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.