Jacksonville, FL 32244
Sunesta, a leading Manufacturing Warehouse is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their Marketing team. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for assisting in identifying and managing inbound and outbound lead opportunities that would lead to increased conversions and increased revenue.
- Monitors productivity of dealer call handling and generate necessary daily reports. Reviews call recordings daily.
- Reviews data to monitor the length customers remain on hold.
- Monitor calls to observe the dealer's demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to lead policies, answer questions proficiently and address any consumer complaints.
- Manages daily outbound customer and prospect calls.
- Notates disposition via the CRM on all daily leads; obtain feedback from local dealers.
- Maintain and improve call conversion by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Produce operational reports and conduct frequent quality assurance audits of calls and customer satisfaction.
- Manages dealer contact and territory information to ensure proper consumer lead distribution and proper dealer lead response.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience with CRM programs
- Experience with working with vendors
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing customer calls
- Strong verbal and written skills
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.