Jacksonville, FL 32246
The Dispatcher Coordinator will manage the timely dispatch, pick up, and delivery of every order the company handles in all markets, while also focusing on our client satisfaction.
- Weekend Shift:
- Saturday 6a-6p
- Sunday 6a-6p
- Monday 9a-6p
- Tuesday 9a-6p
- Alternating Wednesdays
- Monday-Friday Shift
• Perform lead and backup dispatch responsibilities.
• Field inbound customer requests, via phone, email, or fax.
• Manage drivers to meet on-time requirements and efficiency levels – meet company minimum on-time performance levels of 98.50%.
• Be proficient in all aspects of the CXT transportation management software system and run schedule each night.
• Participate in the Peak trucking season.
• From time-to-time, perform on-call duties. Timely transition to overnight personnel.
• Rotate on a holiday schedule to cover office hours and on-call.
• Clean office and warehouse as required.
• Help maintain our warehouse operations and work in the daily shipping / receiving / cycle count functions.
• Check delivery tickets (including web) for accuracy.
• Quote Box Truck and Freight delivery services.
• Notify clients well in advance of potential late deliveries (both the shipper and the receiver).
• Interact with local and statewide employment agencies for allocating of temporary extra capacity requests.
- Experience dispatching in trucking or logistics
- Ability to comprehend the last-mile delivery industry.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in time sensitive situations.
- Ability to interact with drivers and communicate instructions verbally over the phone.
- Organized, attentive to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through and multi-tasking.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be upwardly mobile.
- Strong PC skills required – Excel and Outlook a must.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.