Land Acquistion Analyst
Tampa, FL 33578
Newly created position with a large residential home builder. This position is primarily responsible for compiling market research for the land development to be used in the Land Acquisition Request (LARs) process.
- Maintain accurate and complete competitive analysis for each community.
- Compiles all LARs, including completing marketing section per LAR schedule.
- Update submarket information quarterly or as needed.
- Update supply and demand per submarket quarterly or as needed.
- Research competitive environment to obtain market info (floorplans, pricing, pace, etc.)
- Stays current with research tools, such as Claritas-Ixpress, MapPoint, GIS Mapping, and local research sources.
- Location: South Tampa/Riverview
- Pay: 50k-60k
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Research, Marketing Analytics, Finance preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and Access
- Experience in market research and analysis preferred
- Experience in Residential Construction and Land Development Preferred.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.