$10.75/hr. with pay increases Jacksonville, FL 32256
SUNESTA, a mid-sized awning manufacturer is seeking an experienced and growth-oriented Inventory Associate to join their team!
- Receive delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirm that delivered goods match purchase orders
- Manually stock working inventory daily to ensure no delays in Production/Shipping departments
- Maintain labeling system on each stock item received and shipped
- Conduct daily cycle counts, turn in reports, and notify Purchasing Department of any discrepancies
- Assist with loading trucks in shipping department as needed (heavy lifting)
- Forklift experience strongly preferred
- 1-3 years minimum inventory experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong work ethic and verifiable references
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:00AM-4:30PM
Pay: $10.75/hr with scheduled raises; $1.00 increase once forklift certified
Location: 295/Phillips Hwy
- Generous employee referral and attendance bonuses!
- Competitive benefit package once permanent!
- Profit sharing bonuses once permanent!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.