Onsite Coach/Recruiter (2nd shift)
Marietta, GA 30066
Axiom Staffing Group is looking to hire a Job Coach/ On-site Staffing Manager. This person will be the liaison between Axiom and our client that is located in the Kennesaw, GA area.The ideal person will represent Axiom and manage a daily workforce of 50 or more people on a daily basis. The ideal person will have an outgoing personality, experience with coaching, mentoring or training in a warehouse environment. Previous on site experience is a plus, but not required. The shift will be from 4:00pm till 1am M-F.
- Managing a group of 50 or more employees
- Full cycle recruiting, which includes sourcing, interviewing, onboarding, and terminating employees
- Assisting applicants with the full hiring and onboarding process
- Hosting daily tours of the facility to ensure employee access and engagement
- Managing/supervising temporary employees daily, which includes daily check-ins, performance evaluations, counseling, coaching, etc.
- Communicating daily with branch and management team
- Working flexible hours
- Forecasting staffing needs to ensure that demand is met in a timely manner
Salary: Competitive base salary + Monthly bonuses and more!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of various PC programs
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources / Customer Service / Account Management is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of previous staffing experience is preferred
- Flexible start and end times
We are looking for an energetic, organized leader, who is comfortable in moving between the office and warehouse environments. If you are interested, please submit your resume.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.