Human Resources Coordinator
Atlanta, GA 30339
Axiom Staffing Group has partnered with a company in the Vinings/Smyrna area in search of a Corporate Human Resources (HR) Coordinator! This is a Temp to Hire opportunity with a growing company!
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. Resolving benefit related problems and ensures effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations. This role provides administrative support to human resources functions including, but not limited to onboarding, record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry and data storage.
- Administers health and welfare plans for current and new employees
- An acting liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Assist with onboarding of new hires including, but not limited to processing background screenings, drug screenings and new hire paperwork
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, employee files or other HR processes
- Offboard terminated employees through various vendor systems
- Process disability claims within the vendor systems as well as maintaining current disability claims
- Assist with the preparation of the performance reviews yearly
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process by scheduling interviews or meetings
- Prepare, complete and maintain employee files
- 1-3 years of HR Experience, with a strong health and welfare background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management, preferred
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.