Axiom Staffing Group is currently recruiting for an HR Coordinator for a client in the Vinings, GA area. The HR Coordinator will ensure benefit plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to human resources functions including onboarding, record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry and data storage.
- Administer health and welfare benefit plans for current and new employees
- Assist with onboarding of new hires including but not limited to processing background screenings, drug screenings and new hire paperwork
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process by scheduling interviews or meetings
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, employee files or other HR processes
- Offboard terminated employees through various vendor systems
- Process disability claims within the vendor systems as well as maintaining current disability claims
- Assist with the preparation of the performance reviews yearly
- 1-3 years of HR Experience, preferably with a strong health and welfare background
- Experience using ADP Work Force Now, preferred
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business Management, preferred
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.