Jacksonville, FL 32258
Leading toy distributor is looking for a graphic designer to join their team!
Location: South Jacksonville
NOTE: Please include a link to your portfolio showing examples of bright and colorful designs.
- Ability to meet urgent and changing schedule deadlines daily including overtime and occasional weekend work as required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
- Have a good eye for design and layout
- Ability to work independently, be dependable, handle frequent revisions, and have good time management skills
- Must be skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and related Web & Print related software for the Mac
- Have a positive team attitude
-Must be able to design bright, colorful kid and tween oriented packaging using the latest trends and styles
-Our style is bold bright colors, dramatic swoopy graphic logos and lettering, and photos of excited, active children and tweens. Examples are kid’s cereal box artwork , packages of kid’s candy, or any kids toy packaging in any retail store
- Create & revise packaging artwork files for new products using existing artwork styles & elements with speed and accuracy
- Design attractive artwork for catalog pages, sales sheets and other marketing materials
- Mockup packaging and display artworks by hand using basic art tools & materials for approval and sales purposes
- Create & edit product images using Photoshop
- Prepare groups of images from image library to meet customer specifications
- Assist with updating website and website images
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.