The Executive Assistant (EA) primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and coordination to the company. The position will require providing assistance to the whole team, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
The EA must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The EA will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Managing the day-to-day operations (i.e., calls, corresponding to emails)
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Perform administrative & office support activities for multiple supervisors. Also speaking with and communicating with company’s outside consultants, other employees and upper management.
- Expense report / tracking expenses
- Data room management
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments (daily, weekly, etc.)
- Editing presentations in PowerPoint and Excel
- Manage travel arrangements and logistics – domestic and foreign (flights, hotels, car, visas and office rentals)
- Conference management (registration, abstract submissions, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Requires strong computer skills (i.e. MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe, internet, etc.)
- Data room manage experience
- Writing emails, transcribing notes, and creating spreadsheets
- Needs to be able to manage goals and priorities
- Multi-tasking skills
- Time management
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Can follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Handles matter proactively
- Working in a professional environment
Travel: Travel is not expected for this position
Demanding work environment
Deadline driven (i.e., Gov’t grants, conferences, etc.)
Prioritizing conflicting needs
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.