Customer Service Representative with Design or 3D Design Experience
Duluth, GA 30096
A company located in Duluth, GA that specializes in high-end aluminum design solutions for booth building, showrooms and displays has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Rep. This person will act as a liaison and resolve any problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Work closely with the sales department and together with the sales manager to build strong client relationships
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow up on projects from quote until order is delivered
- Will participate in trade shows and showroom visits to meet the clients
- Handle and advise clients in close collaboration with our team of Designers, on technical information about products and booths
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent analytical/math skills, specifically configuring geometric measures
- Good sense of initiative, well organized and customer oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bilingual Dutch/French is a plus
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.