Criminal Research Analyst
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking Criminal Research Analysts for a client that is located in Purcellville, VA. These are Direct Hire opportunities that start in February!
The Criminal Research Analyst will be responsible for researching criminal history information online using specific criminal information websites and then entering the findings and results into the clients internal system.
- Online Research
- Data Entry
- 1stShift available
- Direct Hire (no temp period)
- Opportunity to work from home after 90 days!
Please submit your resume to Axiom Staffing Group today! Requirements include the following:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience conducting online research and/or data entry preferred
- Prior administrative/clerical experience preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm (testing required)
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.