Jacksonville, FL 32246
A food distributor in West Jacksonville is seeking a talented and experienced collections associate to join their team! The Credit Analyst will be responsible for the investigation and collection of delinquent accounts through performance of the duties listed:
- Manages credit hold policy for customers on C STOP and reviews customer payment performance prior to approving or declining to ship orders
- Communicates with Account Managers and Sales Reps to ensure discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Performs regular review of customer files and status of collections to ensure receivables are in sound condition
- Makes recommendations to department management on accounts that should be placed into bad debt and collection.
- Corresponds with customers in reconciling payments and accounts to resolve past due balances
- Researches and resolves matters including customer disputes, inquiries, and skipped payments/invoices and on account payments
- Makes recommendations for extension of terms on existing customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required; AA Degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Hands on experience with AS400
- Strong communication skills and understanding of basic math/accounting principles
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.