Cherry Picker Operator - Forklift Driver
McDonough, GA 30252
Immediate positions available for Cherry Picker Forklift Operators.
2nd shift (3:30pm - 12:00am)
Call 404-388-6505 to schedule your appointment or Walk-In Monday-Thursday 9a-11a!
- Move pallets throughout warehouse
- Accept and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Pack and ship orders
- Organize and retrieve stock
- Wrap and label products
- Operate hand truck, dolly, cherry picker, or pallet jack
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures; support safety programs
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Support inventory control activities
- Create shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Maintain accuracy with regards to incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification required
- At least 2 years of previous forklift driving experience also required
- Previous warehousing, stock, or related work experience
- Knowledge or packaging, shipping, and receiving a plus
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to handle change
Thank you for applying for this position through Axiom Staffing Group. If you have not already done so please submit your resume in Word format.
Thank you again for your interest in Axiom Staffing Group.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.