Cherry Picker/ Order Picker
An Equipment Operator is responsible for the daily distribution activities, productivity, and quality within the assigned area(s) of a distribution facility. This position is responsible for demonstrating safety, quality and productivity performance and operational expertise.
1. Perform loading, unloading and/or picking of product and materials using powered lifting equipment to move product throughout the facility. May operate stock picker, sit down/stand up equipment, reach truck, etc.
2. Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous focus on housekeeping and safety.
3. Interact with supervisors, leads, and/or work groups with information exchanges related to immediate tasks.
4. Participate in the implementation and contribute ideas and suggestions for continuous improvements to the distribution process in a group setting.
5. Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Warehouse Experience
- Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
- Basic computer skills (accessing and navigating the internet; familiar with the keyboard; opening, closing and saving documents)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds
- Warehouse Systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus (start shift early and/or stay until the work is complete)
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.