CNC Machinist/Programmer III
Pooler, GA 31322
Axiom Staffing Group has partnered with a leading weapon system manufacturing company in Ellabell, GA. We are in search of a seasoned CNC Machinist/Programmer.
- This job is mainly one of Programming and Set-up until the release to production as well as willingness to operate machinery as necessary.
- Create machine programs manually and with the aid of Cam softwares.
- Knowledge of current market cutting tools and the ability to select and test cutting tools for the best machining efficiencies and tool life.
- Train and mentor other employees in the operation of equipment, machine set-ups, general machining, and programming.
- Design simple work holding solutions.
- Responsible for the basic upkeep and corrections to programs along with process improvements.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Meets quota and production requirements set by Applications Manager.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new assemble requirements.
- Perform repetitive inspection of parts using precision instruments such as micrometers, height gages, calipers and indicators.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under immediate supervision from Applications Manager.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate or necessary by the Applications manager or management.
Please submit your application online at axiomstaffing.com and follow up by phone at (912) 348-2420 to schedule an in-person interview.
Kowledge Skills and Abilities:
- GD&T, Mastercam, Esprit, SolidWorks.
- 7+ years of experience preferred.
- Proficient in the uses of Cad and Cam solftware.
- Able to create Work Instructions and program set up sheets.
- Proficient with Geometric Design and Tooling and blueprint reading.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.