Pooler, GA 31322
Axiom Staffing Group has partnered with a leading weapon system manufacturing company in Ellabell, GA. We are searching for a qualified Armorers and Assemblers.
- Responsible for demonstrating commitment to and leadership of environmental health and safety principles, policies and procedures.
- Able to properly conduct inspection of upper and lower receiver for any manufacturing or cosmetic defects.
- Ability to properly assemble all DD specific firearms in accordance with company standards.
- Properly conduct Armorer Quality checks in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to read, comprehend and complete work orders and instructions.
- Conforms to and operates within the framework of all applicable operator work instructions, SOPs, quality, safety procedures and items as deemed by your supervisor or management
Please submit your application online at axiomstaffing.com and follow up by phone at (912) 348-2420 to schedule an in-person interview.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1+ years of firearms experience or equivalent combination of education and experience necessary to fulfill the requirement of the position.
- May be required to work varying shifts as needed.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and work in accordance with our Permission to Play Values.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.