Account Receivable Analyst
Jacksonville, FL 32256
A leading toy manufacturer in South Jacksonville is seeking a Chargeback Specialist with a background in Logistics and Accounts Receivables to join their growing team.
- Research/Resolve all chargebacks $3,000.00 and higher, customer accounts with recurring issues, all non-compliance/logistic fees, etc.
- Order proof of deliveries and freight bills; print invoices, packing lists, and signed BOL's
- Enter credit/debit memos to process and track chargebacks
- File freight claims with carriers and prepare debit and credit memos; process returns paperwork, research when applicable
- Research and resolve all investigations on chargebacks; track on Excel spreadsheet and report to Upper Management at Month End
- Enter credit memos for damaged and defective goods, reclaims, and promotional chargebacks
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in a wholesale distribution environment preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Chargeback experience required (i.e. researching and disputing price discrepancies and invalid shortages, etc.)
Shift: Monday - Friday; 8AM - 5PM
Location: South Jacksonville
Temporary to Permanent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.