A company in Hagerstown, MD is seeking a Mig Welder and Fabricator.
- Review prints before beginning production
- Inspect parts before beginning production
- Inspect co-workers production to insure compliance with production order
- Maintain all paperwork, time log, quality inspection sheets, rework sheets.
- Set up, grind, bevel, fit and weld parts per drawings, use of metric measurements
This candidate will need to be skilled in Fitting, welding, and repair of molds and mold parts from prints. Fitting and welding of special dies, fixtures and jigs in the head cell or frame cell department in accordance with standard operating procedures. May require some fabrication. Machines may include Mig welder, stick welder, plasma cutter, propane/acetylene torch, shoe grinder, crane, fork truck, saw, hand grinder, and press.
Blueprint reading, math skills, use of tape measure, Vernier, depth gauge, squares, straight edge, shims.
Skillful operation of hand grinder, die grinder and sander is a plus.
Good communication skills and attention to detail.
Call (717) 643-1086 for more information!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.