Warehouse Management Positions
Axiom Staffing is looking for multiple Warehouse Managers to handle daily operations a warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse team and provide impeccable customer service to clients. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the distribution, shipping and logistics industry, we invite you to apply today.
We are looking to fill four positions at various warehouses: Warehouse Manager, Operations Manager, QA Manager, and Warehouse Supervisor. Please submit your resume along with your interested position to Savannah@axiomstaffing.com.
- Control and manage inventory
- Supervise warehouse employees and oversee daily operations
- Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Inspect condition of tools and equipment
- Enforce all company rules and regulations
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
- Communicate with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of products
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
- High school diploma/GED, or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Able to work with all levels of staff
Please call (912) 348-2420 with questions.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.