VISA Data Entry Specialist
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking to fill several permanent positions, Data Entry / Processing Specialist opportunity in Portsmouth, NH.
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking qualified data entry/processing specialist applicants for a client that is located in Portsmouth, NH. These positions are permanent positions. These positions will require a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday on a 2nd shift schedule (4pm to 12:30am). **If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume with your complete work history. An Axiom Staffing Group Recruiter will be in touch with you by email or by phone to discuss your qualifications**
The VISA Processing Specialist (VPS) enters vital data into an automated system using formatting input screens and validates information from VISA applications and related source documents in accordance with specified guidelines. Source information includes applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation and other documents. VPSs modify, update, and correct data contained in automated systems. VPSs refer cases with discrepancies that indicate possible fraud to the PASS Unit for review. This position requires the application of training, experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered.
- Call center like environment (inbound calls only)
- Other main office duties apply, but may also include all other work environments as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of the English language
- Must be detail oriented with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess basic computer literacy skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Basic understanding of geography
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- High School Diploma
- Data entry or equivalent experience
- Able to obtain a Security Clearance (Drug screening, Credit Check, and Criminal Background check); Must be a U.S Citizen and able to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT)
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.