Total Loss Adjuster
Axiom Staffing Group is currently recruiting for a Total Loss Adjuster for an Insurance Company in the Marietta, GA area.
- Contact insureds and claimants regarding disposition and settlement of total loss claims.
- Assist appraisal staff with the preparation of vehicle evaluations and salvage reports.
- Review vehicle evaluations and communicate car value to owners.
- Negotiate settlements with insured/claimant in accordance with recommended guidelines and limits of authority.
- Coordinate all total loss claims with salvage to promptly dispose of vehicle to lessen salvage costs.
- Coordinate with companion adjusters on pending files requiring additional investigation, confirmation of coverage, fire, theft and/or suspicious cases.
- Maintain accurate and timely diary entries to stay abreast of claims settlement activities.
- Follow up with car rental companies regarding authorized rental vehicles
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of vehicle damages, equipment, sales and values.
- Strong negotiation and settlement skills.
- Computer skills along with proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Windows, Excel).
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) as well as the calculation of averages and percentages
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.