Temporary IP/Voice Service Delivery Coordinator
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking to fill a Temporary Service Delivery Coordinator role with our client located in Herndon, VA. This assignment will last between 6 and 12 months.
The Service Delivery Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating interface during the delivery of customer services. End-to-end responsibilities for Customer deliveries. The Delivery Coordinator owns the delivery of the Customer order and is ultimately accountable for the delivery fulfillment end-to-end, the quality and timely delivery of the service.
- Communication to customers, suppliers, and internal units
- Support system registrations
- Delivery escalations
- Involved in making process and system improvements
- Ensure that required internal units receive their activities and tasks
- Supervise the order by continuous contact with involved internal units and suppliers
- Provide continuous status updates and feedback on deviating issues to customer
- Follow-up with internal tasks and ensure completion
- Ensure correct registration of all service components in support systems
- Coordinate field engineers throughout delivery process, including testing and service activation
- Send documentation according to client's process to customer
- Collect and store test protocols
- Manage local tails, cross connects and CPE with suppliers
- Escalation of any issues that may affect the communicated RFS date
- Manage Early Life support for delivered service
- Support Sales in customer meetings regarding delivery related questions
- Minimum of five years of experience in Service Delivery within the telecommunications industry
- Understanding of telecommunications technologies, such as, DWDM, IP, Ethernet, Fiber and Colocation
- A Bachelors degree is desirable
- Experience of working with ITIL framework preferred
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.