- Perform production welding normally required by the company’s shop.
- Read and interpret shop drawings and blueprints.
- Ensure that all welds are complete.
- Butt weld materials to conform to specified dimensions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year of MIG welding experience preferred.
- Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm OR Monday-Thursday 2:30pm - 1:00am.
- Pay: $12.50-$13.50 depending on experience
- Temporary to Permanent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.