Site Quality Manager
A local Manufacturer of Vending Machines is currently interviewing for a Site Quality Manager. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!!! This person will be responsible for seeking out and rectifying Manufacturing Quality Problems as well as ensuring that all customer requirements are being maintained.
- Directs the day to day assignments of departmental quality auditors by determining those areas of concern that require additional oversight.
- Leads and trains personnel and encourages growth, training and knowledge.
- Troubleshoots problems affecting quality and cost. Investigates and recommends changes to the manufacturing processes and reports those changes to management.
- Designs tests and experiments as well as audits to identify areas of improvement.
- Maintains communication with supervisors and employees about all quality activities
Education and Experience
- Technical Major (Preferably Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) with Quality Background or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with ISO Certification.
- Strong computer skills, technical writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with subordinates, co-workers and other internal/external customers.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.