Axiom Staffing is looking for a self-driven and engaging recruiter to join our growing Roswell team! The ideal candidate will have a track record of high achievement, excellent communication skills and a passion for helping others while growing the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE-
- Cordially answering phones and promptly greeting guests
- Recruit qualified candidates from various sources such as Indeed and CareerBuilder
- Complete phone screens and schedule in-person interviews with job candidates
- Conduct applicant interviews
- Prepare and process payroll
- Assisting in the management of documentation: branch files and records, I-9’s, personnel files, payroll, unemployment, worker’s compensation
- Completing pre-employment documentation, testing, application procedures and applicant data entry and making hiring decisions
- Developing client relationships through consistent communications
- Visiting client sites to conduct facility tours, provide on-site evaluations, and facilitate employee check-in process
SCHEDULE: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Growth opportunities are available!!
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a major plus!
- Interest in sales is a plus!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.