Quality Control (manufacturing)
The primary role is to maintain and uphold standards of producing quality material by approving finish production and properly recording results. The QC employee inspects products for defects and any deviations from specifications and reports findings to department leads.
• Examine product for defects or deviations from manufacturer or industry specifications.
• Inspect shade, flaws, defects, thickness, back side, gloss, and curvature of final product.
• Responsible for identifying defects caused by the manufacturing process.
• Determine classification and accurately tag according to quality grade.
• Input data analysis into the computerized system.
• Fill-in appropriate data sheets.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all the inspection results, either manually and/or electronically.
• Follow quality control methods to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• Responsible for appropriately and immediately reporting any Quality issues and or processes which become noncompliant with specified requirements according to protocol.
• Provide support and facilitation in areas of quality audits and troubleshooting through effective and responsive interface with other departments.
• Provides report of findings, interprets results and recommends changes or improvements.
• Set goals as necessary by reviewing work accomplished and projecting level of effort necessary to accomplish work assigned to complete in a timely manner.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 Year of experience in manufacturing environment, clerical, or administrative role
• On-the-Job Training: Three (3) to six (6) months required.
• Must be able to interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.