Axiom Staffing Group has partnered with a Pharmaceutical Company in the Vinings/Smyrna, GA area in search for a Project Manager.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to manage relationships, apart from providing status updates for various levels of leadership.
- Champion internal innovation initiatives to enable value-add solutions to address critical unmet needs of patients with epilepsy
- Implement and support the infrastructure and operations including design, selection, and reporting
- Visualize outcomes and successes of the portfolio
- Manage resourcing and budget for work streams
- Identify internal resources to satisfy portfolio requirements.
- Work with management teams to procure resources and buy in
- Assist with identifying right external partners for collaborations
- Once partner is identified, work with onboarding teams to formalize relationship through appropriate documents
- Manage relationship with external partners. Work will involve periodic review of performance and managing relationship continuity
Staff and Interns
- Assist with identification and onboarding of new staff
- Manage Interns program (Call for interns, working with staffing company / Research Institutes to shortlist interns, facilitate interview, onboard and manage payments and timesheets)
- Coordinate with team leads to establish budget and resource requirements for the entire portfolio
- Monitor and manage spend throughout the year
- A go-getter with thorough understanding of operations of a complex business
- Excellent project management skills
- Metrics driven
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience managing small teams of diverse people
- Comfort with engaging various stakeholders through in person meeting and all channels to rapidly progress activities
- Understanding of operations of health care services, payer, pharmaceuticals, medical device or diagnostics sector will be a big plus.
- Understanding of software product development will be a big plus.
- 5-10 years of Project Management or Operations Management experience
- MBA or specialized degree/certifications in Project/Operations Management is desirable
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.