- Loading and unloading trucks; moving material within the facility and from the loading platform.
- Operating hand trucks, powerjacks, or other material handling equipment.
- Safely operating forklifts or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, and transporting products.
- Performing basic cleaning and maintenance duties in warehouse as needed.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
Location: Northwest Jacksonville
Pay: $10/hr for first 90 days; room for advancement once permanent
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
- Verifiable employment references
- Strong work ethic and solid work history
- Experience in warehouse environment preferred
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.