Axiom Staffing is looking for a self-driven, analytical and team-oriented operations manager looking to join an elite team in the IT consulting field!
This position will most appeal to the versatile candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse responsibilities. The primary focus of this role will be on revenue/margin analysis, reporting to executive management and running day to day operations.
Responsibilities to include-
- Serve as right hand to the director of operations
- Manage accounting for the corporation including invoicing, AR, AP and payroll
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Management reporting and analysis
- Compensation modeling & tax calculations
- Assist in managing operations including finance, accounting and other operations areas
- Project management
Not the best fit for you? Go to AxiomStaffing.com to see similar positions!
- CPA required
- Business Administration degree and 8+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft & advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Services, software or hardware sales industry experience preferred
- IT consulting company experience a plus
- Experience providing analysis for consulting services a plus
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 678.638.2300 and ask for Erica, Katie or Claire!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.