Customer Service Representatives
Axiom Staffing Group is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives for a for a third-party payment processor that serves as a partner for court systems and other government agencies.
A customer service representative provides excellent customer service by answering customer inquiries, finding correct solutions, and taking/processing payments.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent sales and customer service
- Follow up to customer inquiries
- Work with confidential information
- Solve to resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers
- Appropriately communicate
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties as needed
- At least 6 months Call Center experience or Customer Service/Retail experience preferred. Revenue generating call center experience is a plus!
- Type 25 wpm
- Must possess attention to detail mentality to ensure data entry accuracy
- Ability to use desktop computer system
- Logical problem solving skills
- Proven communication skills
- Must have flexible availability (days, nights and weekends)
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Good organization skills
- Must complete pre-employment testing
Hourly pay rate is $10.25 and schedule will vary after training period.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.