Axiom is working with a company in Richmond Hill to find qualified Millwrights. The primary role for this position is to provide maintenance services for the site electrical and control systems and housekeeping duties. You must be able to demonstrate general mechanical maintenance skills with electrical skills a plus.
- Install, maintain, trouble shoot and repair industrial equipment.
- Assemble, adjust and repair a diversified range of equipment following all of the appropriate safety procedures.
- Diagnose and solve problems of all kinds. Root cause analysis.
- Operate tools and equipment (e.g. cutting welding, grinding)
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Perform rigging and lifting of all types of parts with the use of a travelling crane and a forklift.
- Work from mechanical plans, blueprints, schematics, sketches and hydraulic/pneumatic diagrams.
- Complete necessary paper work and computer related entries, for purchasing requisitions and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with OSHA safety and health rules.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent. Technical schooling a plus
- 7 Years of experience as mechanic in similar type industry.
- Must be able to interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
- Must be able to do basic arithmetic.
- Industrial safety experience required, including, but not limited to, Lockout/Tag out, PSM, Confined Space, Etc.
Please call (912) 348-2420 for additional information.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.