Medical Claims Specialist
- Researches status of outstanding bills and appeals
- Appeals medical claim denials as needed
- Corresponds with insurance companies via email and telephone
- Provides exceptional customer service with every customer interaction
- Performs general office administration duties (i.e. copying and scanning)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Previous medical billing/collections experience required.
- Experience researching denials and submitting appeals.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.