A leading manufacturer of refrigerated beverage vending machines and coolers is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for its engineering department.
Primary requirement is a hands on engineer in a facility that designs and manufactures products on site at its plant located in Kearneysville, W.Va. Candidate should be capable of applying the principles of mechanical design. Candidate must possess effective communication skills.
- BSME with an emphasis on mechanical systems design.
- Minimum 5 years mechanical design experience.
- Experienced in CAD and product development.
- Excellent communication skills â€“ both written and verbal.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Flexible schedule and travel (both domestic and international) when required.
- Conceptualize mechanical and system designs and layouts. It is at this phase that basic principles of mechanical design are expected to be applied
- Develop assembly and detail drawings within plant's manufacturing, cost and quality constraints and design specifications.
- Ability to understand the design and performance constraints for safety and energy use as outlined in applicable industry codes and standards such as UL, CE, NSF, DOE and Energy Star.
- Direct the building and testing of prototype designs including setting up performance tests per defined procedures.
- Analyze test data, observing trends to improve design or control system and to meet specifications.
- Develop project plans and status reports.
Additional duties as directed by engineering management
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.