Axiom Staffing Group's client, a well know manufacturing company located in Winchester, Virginia, is looking to hire multiple Machine Technicians.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Safety, Quality, and Productivity on your assigned Machines.
- Responsible for operations and correct color mix ration blender.
- Making and/or assisting with machine set-ups including installing/moving molds and tools, equipment associated with the Nissei.
- Understands and uses Statistical Process Control Techniques.
- To learn to make basic process changes on Nessei machines.
- Ability to work closely with and communicate with individuals in order to solve problems and improve operations.
- Responsible for good housekeeping.
- Perform material handling functions when necessary to include palletizing, moving of material within the factory, and the inspections and packing of bottles when necessary.
The minimum requirements for the job are:
- Fundamental math and good reading and writing skills.
- Demonstrated practical mechanical, electrical, and electronics experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical, electrical, and/or pneumatic knowledge
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.