CNC Machine Operators
An international manufacturer with operations 15 minutes south of Savannah is searching for CNC machine operators.
Location: Richmond Hill, GA
Pay Range: $13-16/hr. DOE
7am-7pm and 7pm-7am. Rotating every 2 weeks. Continental shift.
- The primary role for this position is to operate equipment, tend machines, and maintain production line functions to ensure continuous and efficient line operation.
- Conduct service tests and make the necessary adjustments prior to running and operating machines
- Set and adjust machine controls
- Responsible for properly briefing oncoming shift and debriefing at the end of shift
- Responsible for inspecting each part of the machine, testing different parts before using the equipment, and checking if items produced pass quality control test
- Responsible for accurately completing and updating information forms and logs such as Machine Report, Quality Report, and Downtime Report
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year of experience as a Machine Operator in a Manufacturing/Industrial Plant
- Must be able to interpret reports and documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
Please call (912) 348-2420 for additional information. You may stop in our office between 10am-3pm to complete an application and paperwork. We are located at 135 Canal Street, Suite 300 (2nd Floor), Pooler, GA 31322.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.