We are currently hiring MIG Welders for 1st and 2nd shift! All are immediate and you can become a Kubota employee in as little as 90 days!
The $1000 sign on bonus is 1st or 2nd shift welders who can pass the weld test.
Interview today, start TOMORROW!
No GED or High School Diploma required!
The base pay for welding is $12.25 and then $12.50 after 30 days, also we pay $1 more for 2nd shift.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following tasks and activities:
- Hand welding operations (Tacking and Final welding)
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator
- Loading and unloading welding robots and jigs
- Utilizing overhead pendant controlled hoists to lift and convey assemblies
- Quality checks with check gauges and other hand-held measuring devices
- Adjust part dimensions with hammers and mandrels
- Utilizing hand tools such as scrapers to remove weld splatters from parts
- Power hand tool operation – reamers, buffers, grinders, etc.
- Perform daily housekeeping and clean-up tasks
We accept walk-in applications Monday - Friday from 9a-1p at our onsite Kubota Office:
1001 McClure Industrial Drive
Jefferson, GA 30549
If you have any questions please call 706-387-1068
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.