We are currently hiring MIG Welders for 1st and 2nd shift! All are immediate hire and you can become a permanent Kubota employee in as little as 90 days!
ENTRY LEVEL AND SKILLED!
If you can pass a MIG weld test there is a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Interview today, start TOMORROW!
No GED or High School Diploma required!
The base pay for welding on 1st is $12.25 and 2nd shift is $13.25 with an increase to $12.50/$13.50 after 30 days.
Once you become a permanent employee the pay increases to $15/$16!
Duties include, but are not limited to the following tasks and activities:
- Hand welding operations (Tacking and Final welding)
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator
- Loading and unloading welding robots and jigs
- Utilizing overhead pendant controlled hoists to lift and convey assemblies
- Quality checks with check gauges and other hand-held measuring devices
- Adjust part dimensions with hammers and mandrels
- Utilizing hand tools such as scrapers to remove weld splatters from parts
- Power hand tool operation – reamers, buffers, grinders, etc.
- Perform daily housekeeping and clean-up tasks
We accept walk-in applications Monday - Friday from 9a-1p at our onsite Kubota Office:
1001 McClure Industrial Drive
Jefferson, GA 30549
If you have any questions please call 706-387-1068
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.