Logistics Sales Assistant
An inside sale rep position in a Manufacturing/Distribution Center who is comfortable with making sales calls daily, working with the sales team to build relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Build knowledge of the company, products, programs, departments, and order process
- Establish relationship with new and existing customers
- Build knowledge of customer business, needs, growth areas, challenges to growth, requirements to do business, and competition
- Re-establish relationships to generate new orders
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and research
- Measure objectives including growth or existing and new customers, number of sale calls and customer contracts, orders, customer retention, and segment growth
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred
- Proven sales experience in a performance-based role
- Track record of exceeding sales quota and/or objectives
- Strong phone presence and experience making daily sales calls
Shift: Monday - Friday; 8AM - 5PM
Location: South Jacksonville
Temporary to Permanent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.