Legal Account Representative
A leading Legal Insurance firm in the Southside Jacksonville area is seeking professional and career oriented account representatives to join their growing team!
- Proactively assist CDL truck drivers with legal representation based on the location they received their traffic violation.
- Research all CDL citations by verifying the points per citation, and researching the fine amount and statue codes.
- Control 50-70 incoming calls per day in reference to the member’s legal matter (ex. Civil, bankruptcy, marital& family, real estate, wills matters etc.)
- Effectively communicate with attorneys via email and also telephone communication in reference to the member’s legal needs
- Successfully enroll all new members using the company database.
- Completed daily fulfillment which includes the member’s policy, and also membership cards.
- Maintain a filing system of all assigned citation received by the member.
- Control approximately 15 outbound calls daily in reference to email inquiries left by the member.
- Previous experience with direct customer or call center required
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
- Experience with multi-line phones and Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word and Excel
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Pay: $13/hr; $14 if Bilingual
Temporary to Permanent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.