Jr. IT Business Analyst
The primary role for this position is to provide leadership in analyzing production systems architecture and requirements. Designs, develops, tests, installs, and supports system software and operations to fulfill requirements for the manufacturing production line systems.
- Develop, support and maintain control systems on the manufacture floor.
- Implement, support, train and maintenance system in the manufacture floor.
- Answering service calls.
- Ability to analyze a business process and needs into a system flow.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Knowledge in Manufacture Execution System (MES).
- Assume full responsibility for production line equipment using both remote and physical support. (i.e. printer’s, barcode scanners, cameras, monitors, computers, VDI system and more.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network performance, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Confers with overseas IT to understand corporate direction and goals regarding automation and application of technologies.
- On-going communication with overseas IT for back-up support on local problems, and to ensure identical processes at each of the company’s sites.
- Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify, in detail, operations to be performed by equipment and computer software.
- Assists with the research and evaluation of new technologies to determine the value of their use to meet the needs of corporate automation functions.
- Participates in the evaluation of software packages from specialty software vendors, resulting in a decision to either purchase such software, or develop using company resources.
- Design & develop system documentation.
- Ensure all production turnovers related to requests, projects, and non-emergency problem tickets are approved by a valid approver before the programs are moved into production.
- On-call 24/7 for IT support when needed.
- Education –Bachelor’s degree in related area.
- 0-2 years of experience minimum in the same/similar industry.
- Knowledge in Manufacture system (as MES).
- Experience with SCADA (HMI) is preferred.
- Experience with ERP, Oracle is preferred.
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.