Flowery Branch, GA
Axiom Staffing is currently looking for Inside Sales associates for a leading biotechnology supplies and services organization providing essential products for cell culture applications. The ideal candidate would be expected to perform the following duties, among others:
- Presenting and selling company products and services to existing and new clients.
- Increasing sales in assigned territory by converting prospects to customers.
- Re-selling and up-selling to existing customers.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all current and potential clients.
- Provide exemplary level of customer service.
- Make professional outbound phone calls, and professionally respond to inbound phone calls.
- Take and process orders by phone, email, fax, or mail.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must submit a voice sample (pre-written script) if selected as a candidate.
* Eligible for commission after 30 days.
* Uncapped commission structure.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.