IT Cyber Security Director
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking to fill the position of IT Cyber Security Director with our client located in Washington, DC. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage enterprise-wide security policies and systems
- Work with the CIO to develop, implement, and monitor long-term information security policy and privacy strategies
- Coordinate with IT staff, vendors, and law enforcement on cybersecurity issues or incidents
- Stay abreast of legal or regulatory requirements and best practices for cybersecurity that impacts CSIS
- Assist in budget processes related to cybersecurity
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced degree and/or cybersecurity certification preferred, such as, CISSP or CISM
- Minimum of 10 years related experience in IT, including 5 years of IT management, preferably focused on cybersecurity
- Ability work closely with a range of individuals with diverse interests, backgrounds, and dispositions
- Must possess strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from constituency groups, media, governmental entities, and the public
- Attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.