Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
An international manufacturer with operations 15 minutes south of Savannah is searching for a highly experienced E&I Technician.
Location: Richmond Hill, GA (one hour north of Brunswick)
Pay Range: $27 - 33/hr.
Shift: A qualified candidate must be flexible with day and night 12 hour shifts
The primary role for this position is to provide maintenance services for the site electrical and control systems and housekeeping duties.
- Calibrate testing and control equipment
- Evaluate equipment performance
- Use microcontrollers such as PLC.
- Use voltmeters, wattmeters, high-voltage detectors, low-voltage detectors, test lamps.
- Calibrate testing instruments and installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Experience installing, trouble shooting, and maintaining highly automated equipment (AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules)
- Experience performing calibrations, installing, and maintaining process and analytical instrumentation
- Experience reading and interpreting electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
- PLC programming experience is required
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.