Business to Business collections.
Split shift 10am to 7pm
- Interacts with client's accounts payable department regarding status of payments in a fast goal oriented department.
- Identifies areas of concerns and provides effective problem resolution and suggestions regarding costumers' accounts.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account, adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- High volume costumer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Tracks progress of accounts and updates via company data base for weekly aging report.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
2-years minimum collections experience
Previous experience in costumer interaction
Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
Excel experience is a Plus
Excellent written and verbal communications
Accounts receivable knowledge is a plus.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.